The privacy of our members is of utmost important to us.
At GroverMatrimonial.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit GroverMatrimonial.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never share your personal information to third parties.
Like other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP address, your ISP (internet service provider, the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Communications between you and other Members will remain private.
- You will provide correct and truthful information to the best of your knowledge and not knowingly mislead other Members of GroverMatrimonial.com
- You will not solicit business or harass other Members via e-mail, through telephone conversations or during meetings.
- You will not post any telephone numbers; e-mail and URL addresses; names and street addresses; advertisements and chain letters or vulgar, racist and offensive language in your profile.
- You will not use GroverMatrimonial.com to defame or slander any person or violate any person's privacy or other rights.
- You will promptly notify GroverMatrimonial.com of any inappropriate behavior on the part of other Members, So appropriate actions can be taken against them.